The same goes for sons, by the way.
And that is why I love my class!
With a wink to ‘Allo ‘Allo, a BBC television British sitcom that was first broadcast on BBC One from 1982 to 1992, comprising 85 episodes. The story is set in a small-town café in German-occupied France during the Second World War.
It is I, LeClerc.
Last weekend was supposed to be all about D&D. Unfortunately most of us were sick, so we’ll have to find another date. To bridge the gap, here’s a bit of D&D humor: Rogues.
One of these
days years I’ll role play one of these! 😉
- If this wasn’t such a nice inn, I’d kick your ass.
- Do these boots go with this tunic?
- Sometimes, I just want to be held.
- Couldn’t we just talk this over? Violence never solved anything.
- Swords and alcohol don’t mix.
- Gee, I’d like to help you guys hunt down that rogue dragon, but Lance and I are going shopping for curtains this weekend.
- Thank you (as well as “please”, “excuse me”, and “so sorry, I would appear to have stabbed you in the stomach with my broad sword”).
- I think mages are the coolest.
- Wait a minute guys. Maybe we should think this over first.
- Ewwwww! Blood!
text: 3rd Edition Palace of D&D
image: Points of Light